Monday, November 5, 2012

Visiting Old Friends

Bucky                                                                                  

Mitzi

Gina
Last month a previous client called me to ask if I could come visit her 3 little dogs.  She was going to see her parents get married on their 50th Wedding Anniversary.  They had eloped when they got married.  Although, I have moved out of the area, I was delighted to be able to go take care of her 3 little poochie woochies again.  They are so boisterous and happy to see me.  This is what makes my day, and fills my heart with joy; being greeted by poochie woochies who know you are going  to take them for a nice long walk and give them lots of pets when we get home.  There is actually a kitty cat in the mix, as well, but she keeps herself hidden when the poochie woochies get so excited, so I did not get to see June Bug to take her picture on this trip.  Here are the pictures of Bucky, Mitzi, and Gina, though.  Their mommy is Lisa.  Thank you, Lisa for letting me get my exercise with your cute little poochie woochies.  I look forward to seeing them again soon, and maybe June Bug will not be so shy next time.